Saturday, March 29, 2008

"WHERE"S MY PIANIST?!!" sceamed one of the ballet teachers I played for.

If she had known her pianist was playing at the arcade at Jurong east entertainment centre RIGHT BESIDE the ballet sch where she is supposed to be playing piano in the ballet room...

OOPS LOL. I didnt know that i have to play for her on sunday until i was informed ytd.

oh! my father had this damn cool projector that could watch movies :D we watched 雪山飞狐 in our own movie theatre-our bedroom. LOL. Our double decker bed(the top) is considered the more "high-class" seats. haha.





I got influenced by my sis!!! she kept laughing to herself and when she showed me those retarded Fahrenheit pictures, I also cant stop laughing to myself. sometimes i really pity Calvin.LOL.

check out the Fahrenheit retards :







wu zun holding BANANA LOL

ACT CUTE


JIRO act cute


Aaron act cute

wu zun act cute

LOL cant find any cute pictures of CAlvin.. but have this though








LOLOLOLOL

No comments: