Monday, March 24, 2008

I felt better. My father apologised to me, but he's still telling me the SAME OLD THING that i cant use the com for long. " If u want to use the com for 1 hour, u must practise at least 1 hour of piano. If u are capable then practise 10hours if u want to use the com for 10hours . " -_-ll

I just bought 雪山飞狐 drama series part 2 yesterday!!! cant wait to watch it cuz we finished watching part 1.. but my father asked me to watch together with my sis after her tests if not waste electricity. -_-ll

If i cant watch show, cant use the com, cant go out cuz everyone's busy so there's not always ppl free to go out with me, can anyone tell me what else can i do at home???!!!

u know what? sometimes im bored till i went shopping with my sis(normally ppl go out with their frens). LOL. oh ya sat i went with my sis to play ddr machine and we're like super clumsy LOL. I felt like my legs got all tangled and twisted hahhah.. how lousy we were

Oh man.. i cant believe myself that i am actually looking forward to going tonight's church band practice.

LIFE WITHOUT COM AND TV IS SUPER ULTIMATELY.......................BORING

No comments: