Friday, March 28, 2008

Today's friday. lol. Have been going out with hweepeng on tues and wed. Yesterday I stayed at home and father was also at home the WHOLE day.

It sucks.

Once I decided not to go out and stay at home this sucky feeling comes again. It's always like that. Feel like my freedom is taken away whenever he is at home. Sigh. I cant probably go out everyday just to avoid him right?

I pity PKY too, her parents are like mine, just that they never ask her to practise piano. lol =X

Talking about tues, HP and me went to dhoby ghaut. We played at the arcade beside pc bunk a while then i went with her to SMU to pay her registration fee. She didnt do very well for As, but so what? lol. If cant go uni, then go poly lor. Or like me, go NAFA or somewhere else lor. lol. 死不了。

oh ya, then I went to eat their subway which i suspect is contaminated. She accompanied me to esplanade library and i found the Balakirev "Islamey" score!! YES FINALLY. Heard from many people that this piece is super hard so i can't wait to try it. HAHA.

Ok then when we were walking back to dhoby ghaut, nearing mrt station, my stomach suddenly hurt so much that i just stopped and stood there. It was like SO sudden la. I was still walking happily and next moment stomach pain until legs felt like jelly and lips turned white. I thought i could at least walk to the nearest toilet but i cant. -_-ll

THANK GOD after sitting down a while ( thank God that there is somewhere for me to sit), I could at least walk to the toilet.

Had a bad
diarrhoea.

I SUSPECT IS THE SUBWAY TUNA SANDWICH. EEK.

But then I hope it is the problem with the contaminated sandwich and not my stomach.. ~_~

No comments: