Sunday, March 23, 2008

yesterday something both bad and good happened.

Talk abt the good thing first. I SHAKED HANDS WITH JJ !!!! AND I GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH!!! lol. although i am not a fan of JJ but it's the first time i got so close with a star!!!! I only knew that JJ was going to IMM when PKY told me and she said she wanted to go see him. In order to see him, one must purchase his album "qi dai ai". It's $18. lol. So, bo bian lo, i bought the album(heart pain) and went in with her. But come to think of it, actually the album not bad, got 3 cds, consists of his new songs plus compilation of old songs, plus free notebook n free poster.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cuz both of us are small sized, we manage to squeeze and cut through many many people and went to the front and get our album autographed. lol!! If not i think must wait until ...

ANYONE WANTS TO BUY AUTOGRAPHED JJ'S QI DAI AI ALBUM ? IT'S BRAND NEW AND I HAVENT LISTEN TO IT YET. I'm desperate to sell it. I want to get back my $$$!!! pls some1!!buy from me!!! buy my autographed album!! HAHAHHA.. seems like a mocha advertisment

Now the bad thing. My father was angry and hit me again. Hit my head and face. =.= I still dunno why he thinks i'm wrong. Ytd night I just switched on the com for around a few mins and uncle jeff called, I was just irritated by uncle jeff's call (u know i will always get irritated when jeff calls cuz he's irritating sometimes and he waste my com usage time), so i slammed the phone and went to see my msn a while, cuz my fren talked to me. My father saw that and he was like giving me that super BLACK CHARCOAL face and started scolding me saying computer is always my NUMBER 1 and ask me to switch off the com immediately and after i switch off he went to lock the com.

LIKE THAT ALSO WRONG MEH? I CHECK MSN A WHILE ALSO WRONG MEH? OF COURSE I WILL FEEL RIDICULOUS CUZ I HAVEN EVEN USE THE COM AND HE GO AND LOCK IT .

We started shouting at each other, and u know wad happened next.....

my face was disfigured.

lol.. last sentence's not true

No comments: