Friday, March 7, 2008

today i crashed pj !! I was late. when i reached pj Mrs Tan was already annoucing the most improved students( those who got AAA) , names are flashed on the screen, and i was really happy for my friends when i saw po chieh and guo min's name. Many others did well too... congrats to them! I felt a bit uneasy when some of my frens ask me for my results(some tot i came back to take my results), as i didnt have any results. =(

After kaiyih and karissa took their results, we went to our beloved CT classroom F2-67 and took a pic. I guess it would be our last last pic in PJC. lol. Time really really flies like mad man. We were recalling the times when we were complaining when this torturous JC life will end. YES!!! At least for my friends, IT HAS ALL ENDED. OH YEAH~

Photobucket


Took bus 67 with Karissa and went for my piano afternoon immediately after that, coincidently met Norman in the bus lol. Then after my piano lesson went to watch THE WATERHORSE with freddie at cwp.. nice movie! lol

No comments: