Friday, March 7, 2008

I guess ytd's audition was alright. LUCKILY i did revise a bit of grade 5 theory, if not die... lol
Theory test was from 1 to 2pm.. then i waited for my audition until 2.30pm then they ask me go in.
There were 3 teachers, incuding one ang moh guy, and 2 females. I like the ang moh guy! haha. I was asked to performed 2 pieces for them but i played a bit they ask me stop le =( followed by some sight reading and aural tests which for a long time i haven touch. die. lol. It's like she play a melody and im suppose to guess the time signature and she asked me to sing out the bass melody.. i was like =O DIE! lol.

After audition i went to NUS yong siew toh conservatory to meet freddie, since i have nothing to do until 7pm( my next appointment time). He was at the music library so i went to YST ( how i wish it was my sch lol). We had dinner at a cafe at NUS arts centre. haha. The peach Ice cream was so cool !
Photobucket
to freddie, thanks alot for ur treat ! next time when i get my pay i will treat u back =D

Luckily i had a taxi ride from him, if not i'll be late for my next appointment! So 7pm i went to crestar learning centre to play for a violin student whose going to take her grade 5 exam. WOOOO only went there to practise for 1 hr and earn i $50 =DDDDDDD better than ballet lor, 1 hr only $12.

No comments: