Tuesday, March 18, 2008

[15 mar]

GOODY BAGS! GOODIES!
Photobucket

went to NUS Open house with ernah and chuan. U may wonder i go for NUS for wad, haha. I went there to see YST and take goody bags nia lol. No la, actually im only interested in their freebies. HAHA. The first thing we did when we went there was eat STUDENT PRICE SUBWAY( chuan has discount card). LOL. We took a goody bag from the entrance and another bag from the CCA exhibition hall. lol. They were also giving out helium balloons but we didnt take. We went to the hall where different faculties set up their booths at. The MOST DISAPPOINTING thing that disappoint me is that the professor at the Yong Siew Toh told me that every year out of around 100 plus ppl who plays piano, they only take in 6 ppl, so that means........... 0.00000000000001% chance for me SOB

While we were looking around the booths, so coincidental that i saw melvin & his gf and also my sec sch friends!!! - Shi en peiling vincent ian ting hui weihern juliana chengken george. After Ernah left, chuan brought me to his gf's hostel to take a look at her hostel room. The room was not as big and as nice and as comfortable as thought though. But nvm who cares it's not like i will go NUS and stay there anw lol. So after having a gd look at the room, Chuan brought me to find my sec sch friends and he left...

So, i joined my sec sch frens and went with them to jurong IMM to eat and chat. Long time no see so we talk talk talk talk talk and talk. lol. end up going home at evening time..

[16 mar]
worked almost whole day.. In the morning before church went to play for ballet class for 45mins, then rushed to church, then after church rushed to jurong east again to play for them. Then at night rushed to the violin's teacher(also my dad's fren) house at Geylang east for practice which is like so "NEAR". busy busy tired tired

[17 mar]
went Orchard with teckyi & norman again. This time they both bought shirt and i bought nothing again. lol. As we walk ard, we chat and suddenly mentioned abt jeffrey, my miserable past. SOB. He once brought me to his father's grave and ask me apologise for 2 hours just because i lied to him for being late for piano lesson. Is he crazy or wat come to think of it...

[18 mar]
Today i earn big $$$$ !!! LOL.. I accompanied 2 students for their violin exam today morning.. grade 5 and 7 respectively. Then afternoon i played for ballet exam from 1.30 to 5pm. exam pay rate is twice of my normal pay.. YEAH~~~ YAY~~ EXAMS OVER~~~

finally it's time me to rest a while...

No comments: