Sunday, April 6, 2008


just came back from malaysia this morning:D

I went malaysia with my family to sao mu (sweep the grave translated from chinese =X). we went woodlands checkpoint at around yesterday 6plus in the morning cuz my relatives thought that we wont be stuck in the jam, but we were wrong. lol. Seeing that there is a jam in woodlands we went to Tuas checkpoint thinking that we would easily cross but we were wrong again. There also jam, and we were stuck there for around 1 hour.. lol end up my relative keep cursing and swearing and scolding.

1st day we did nothing much. I slept almost the whole day.. zzzzz. hahaha. I cut my hair !! and went to my 9th aunt's house for the night. we had a durian feast !!!! HAHA.
2nd day woke up 5am in the morning and we set off to my grandmother's grave... As usual every year after we "clean up" the grave, we'll have a BIG feast after that.. *BURPS*


I had stomach pain a couple times... quite annoying...


ok i think thats all... i shall rest now! have been waking up so early... YAWN

No comments: