Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My father is getting on my nerves !!!!

yucks. sometimes i find him ridiculous. and annoying. Recently i have been going out almost EVERDAY bcos i dont want to stay at home with him.

Before i go out i have to practise piano first and he's so ridiculous, I practised already and he just simply said i ANYHOW practise and that my heart is not there becos i cant wait to go out which is NOT. I DID put my heart there OK. Wtf. ANd he doesn't allow me to go out before 12pm. wtf. WHY cant i practise early in the morning and go out in the morning ??????? and i have to practise 2 hours before i go out... ARGHHH SUCKS

ANNOYING LA.

I KNOW myself that i have to practise piano, i just need my own motivation, but he just nag and nag non stop asking me to practise that will make me even don feel like practising.

and another issue: the computer
He always bu shuang i use the com, ,i use a while, he nag. when he went out and come back he said i sure use the com very long. LIKE USE HIS BRAIN AND THINK, when he is at home always cannot use com, when he go out OF COURSE must use the com as much as possible la.... 用脑想啦

No comments: