Monday, April 2, 2007

I'M FEELING DEPRESSED.

IM FEELING SO TIRED and yet there are so many things i havent done. i tell myself i want to complete my homework BUT im just feeling so tired that i just want to sleep and not doing anything.

I FEEL VERY STRESSED and DEPRESSED!!!! its like everyday until night when when u start to think of tomorrow... ANOTHER LONG DAY... feel super depressed. Monday is the earliest of all my days which end at 4.30. sigh, like today i feel tired and i have alot of homework which i cant complete and still have to entertain jeff and practise piano( if not my father will show me colours)

tues is my worst day. i have church choir which end at 9 plus. so, when i reach home its about 10 plus already. So, what i do is sleep and the next LONG day goes on again.

wed -- i have band until evening 5 plus

thurs -- i have piano lesson until 6 plus

fri -- i have band until 8

EVERYDAY END SO LATE !!!!
I HATE THIS CYCLE. I HATE JC LIFE. IT SUCKS. when im at home i just cant control myself not to on the com. I always waste my time on the com and end up didnt do any proper work.. AHHH !!!! SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im dying to change a new hp !!!! my old phone battery ALWAYS FLAT.any cheap and nice hp to recommend?

I DON UNDERSTAND. why sometimes u so gd and sometimes u treat me like im dead. somemore u are just not replying me. even just one reply to tell me u busy or wad also cannot is it? i dunno why. YES, i know u are busy, but u think only u busy meh, though i busy i still tried to msg u so many times and totally no response from u. even u now not free or something u can reply later and AT LEAST tell me u busy la. WHY IS IT JUST ONE MSG TO TELL ME U BUSY ALSO CANT ?

No comments: