Monday, April 9, 2007

feeling so tired now after studying... but i shall still blog.

Just seen the principal on sat. she was talking to me and my father about me going poly poly poly... and sort of like making me change my mind to go register for poly. she told me to think abt it and see her again today. None of
her advise is telling me to continue or stay in Jc?

I was so influenced by her words until i really consider to go poly after struggling so much in JC? ( wasted abt 1 and a half yrs?!)i told Jeff abt it and he SHOUTED at me and he die die insists that i continue. So, i decided to continue. ya. perhaps the principal think that i cant make it and trying to make me leave so the sch will have BETTER results, well too bad, IM NOT LEAVING. HAHA.

Today i went to see her again and told her i GONNA stay. And she said " we have no confidence that you can make it " ZZZ. i didnt noe common test was so important. at least she still gave me a chance and let me take retest. if i fail any of the subjects, i gonna retain. im so scared. today i studied with uncle jeff after sch ends at 6 until 11 pm. so tired..
hope i wont retain.. *prays hard*

No comments: