Saturday, April 28, 2007

band ended an hour early today !! =D

during the practice ytd, miss chan said that those who are late today must buy the whole band pizza, but today there was a blackout in the bandroom. The lights were off, and the air-conditioners were not working. IT WAS SO WARM AND STUFFY. Everyone was busily carrying instruments to the hall, so nobody noticed that i was 20 minutes late.. wahahah phew...

anyway this J1 girl in my section... she is supposed to play castanets la.. but she always play wrongly so Miss chan asked me to play. Then today she wanted to play so i just let her play, but in the end she still played wrongly and I WAS SCOLDED, and even i myself also a bit confused & come in early. ZZZ. cuz there wasnt a proper castanet stand.

If i dont care about her and just play myself maybe i wont get scolded already.

oh whatever.. hahaha...

No comments: