Saturday, April 21, 2007

PANDA EYES :))

yesterday...

i had THREE HOURS of chemistry?!(1 hour tutorial and 2 hours extra lesson from 1 to 3pm.)
then, i went to MSM straight to attend my piano lesson from 3.30 to 4.30pm.
then then, straight after my piano, i went back to school for band until 8 pm.

very tired already..

but then then then, there's a special movie marathon organised by the Astronomy club.

SO COOL ! WE STAYED OVERNIGHT IN SCH TO WATCH SERIES OF MOVIES FOR JUST $3! HAHA. my first overnight stay in pjc. Although there are quite alot of movies shown, but i only watched night at the museum, she's the man and a bit of death note and a bit of horror movie, cuz me and my friend fell asleep! haha.

the LT chairs were not nice to sleep so my friend and i went to the "small stage" at the concourse and lied down as if it was our beds....wahahaha

today feeling damn tired.. stayed overnight after a tiring friday and had CCA from 9 to 4pm today again..but here i am still blogging..haha =x

and... SO COOL ! just got a new laptop ! got it free for signing for singnet broadband plan. =)

oh no i just realised i havent done any homework !!

No comments: