Saturday, April 14, 2007

this week is an Ultimate busy week for me. *heaved a sign of relief.*

This is wad happened this week
mon -- sch ends at 4.30. band prac until ard 7 or 8. supposed to have chem remedial but mdm goh didnt come. =.=

Tues -- sch ends at 4.30. i have maths retest until ard 7 or 8 ( actually i still have church choir until 9 plus but i was tired to go)

Wed -- sch ends at 2.30 ( stupid push back, it was supposed to end at 1.30). I did my chem retest and went for band prac until ard evening 6 plus. (WED IS SUPPOSED TO GO HOME EARLY !!)

Thurs -- sch ends at 4, after that we have GP remedial until 5.30. i did my retes during break time. YAY. finally the earliest day.

Fri -- Sch ends at 2. Then i went for piano lesson at 3.30. AFter piano lesson i went back to sch for band prac. Band prac end at 8. I reached home ard 9.

EVERYDAY I CAME BACK HOME I JUST FELL ASLEEP ON MY BED UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING !!!! Im so tired. somemore i still have ALOT ALOT OF HOMEWORK NEED TO HAND UP AND I NEVER DID.

AND UNCLE JEFF AND MY FATHER ARE EXPECTING ME TO PRACTICE PIANO EVERYDAY WHICH IM TOO TIRED TO DO SO.

oh well... and today i have band. 9 to 1 pm. And at night im going to VCH to watch pjc choir concert...

!!!!!! i havent done my maths which is supposed to hand up on thurs!!!

No comments: