Friday, April 27, 2007

while waiting for band practice to start at 4.30, kaiyih & me decided to go library to blog. hahaha.

the female tiger libarian made me use the com which was so far from kaiyih's.. hmmph.. purposely separate us ah..haha

oh no im starting to have running nose.

CANT HELP IT. ITS THAT JEFF AGAIN. ytd he keep calling me but i don want to answer his phone, so i pretended that i was sleeping. U noe wad? my father shouted at me and ask me to get up and listen to JEFF's call ?! I was like wad the?!!! Why are they forcing me ???

He told me he withdrew my piano exam BECAUSE i dont wan to qiut band. my piano exam is in June and band syf is only until MAy 11. I mean after May 11 i can still practice for my piano exam what, why must withdraw? somemore the exam fees is not cheap.. IS HE CRAZY?

i think im falling sick soon...

No comments: