Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CONGRATS ME !!! ~

congrats me for failing with flying colours!! congrats me for getting straight Us for my common test !!! YAY !!! *shakes head*

history has repeated again... i felt like it was like last year during my mid year exam where i also got ALL Us for my subjects.

Last minute study is absolutely USELESS. It only make you fail not as badly, but its still a fail.

I thought that i can depend on my chem BUT in the end my physics which i thought was the lousiest was even better than chem. i mean physics was the better subject among the worse, and my GP which can considered to be my hopeless subject got the BEST mark among all my Us. *shakes head again*

I already predicted that my results would be like this, cuz i only did last minute studying and i was still playing during the holidays which should be used for studying.


AIYA, I SHOULD JUST TREAT IT AS A WAKE UP CALL AND STOP MAPLING AND START STUDYING. YEAH. =)

No comments: