Saturday, March 24, 2007

sian... so many bad things happening..

anyway to comment on thurs' math paper. we were in MPR5 for the math. In MPR5,we were sitting in those chairs with tables attached to it. U noe wad? the tables are DAMN TINY !!! i cant even put my pencil case la... not to say my water bottle and GC and my scientific calculator. So, i have to put them on my lap( imagine a huge pile of stuffs on my lap), but they keep sliding and dropping off. ARGH !!!

Somemore the air con is damn freezing cold !! i was like shivering there for like 3 hours ?! with those super irritating tiny tables... cant stand it.. i was very annoyed and i just don care la. fail then fail. they give us such a TERRIBLE environment.haha.

then,on fri was physics. this time our venue was in the container classroom
. i learnt my lesson ! i brought my jacket! but i totally screw up the paper.

anyway, jus wanna say, THOSE SPAMMERS SUCKS !!!! STOP INSULTING PPL LIKE U YOURSELF IS SO GOOD.

No comments: