Monday, March 19, 2007

hi ppl... this shall be my new blog add from now on... my old blog is so corrupted !!! anyway stickydung sounds corrupted =x haha.

well.. today was an UNLUCKY day for me.

in the morning it started to rain cats and dogs when i was just about to head for school. I was like OH NO... cuz i had to wear rain coat when my father use his scooter to send me to the interchange, very troublesome la. Somemore we're having chem paper today. i cant be late!!

I managed to catch the bus 960 just in time. yay !! phew... BUT when the bus was moving towards the bus stop near marsiling mrt, suddenly the lights went off. LOL. then the engine stopped. suddenly there was TOTAL silence. Then, the ez link machines suddenly all went OUT OF SERVICE. LOL. THE BUS BROKE DOWN. =.=

LUCKILY, bus 961 came not quite long later, but i was still late la. By the time i reach school, everyone was sitting in the hall getting ready to start d paper, i reached there JUST 2 mins before the paper starts. LOL. just in time. BUT BUT... I FORGOT TO BRING MY CALCULATOR WITH ME !!! in the end i spent so much time scribbling workings still couldnt get the answer =(

No comments: