Sunday, November 23, 2008

what a good start on the night before the trip.

Things almost went insane. I was super annoyed and nearly went crazy.

Always asking me so much questions, poke his nose into my everything(to me is everything although according to him is not), make his rules for me to obey, expect whatever i do to be his standard.

I have always try to control myself and tolerate, but sometimes it has a limit.

Cant he understand not everyone is as HIGH STANDARD as him? Cant he understand not everyone is as perfectionist as him?

Why must he make me so 难看 in front of my parents??!!!!!!!!?????? He has promised me not to say it in front of my parents, but what he said yesterday was obviously making me crazy. #@#^@

he ruined my mood. even till now.

Anyway, my flight is at 8pm. see u people after 10 days

No comments: