Saturday, November 15, 2008

GUESS WHAT AM I DOING NOW?

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

Did u guess correctly?
no you didnt and you will never guess correctly! cuz im using sibelius! (writing out the score and arranging the song for 爱转角 by luo zhi xiang). and that's something which im doing for the FIRST time. Cos I wont ever use sibelius except for sch work and i didnt like luo zhi xiang before i watched the drama, not even to say his songs. I wrote the score for 问候歌 alr too. heh heh :D Addicted to that drama liao sia!!


A random pic in the drama! I like the blur face in luo zhi xiang's face and the pair of artistic shoes he's holding. HAHA.



Anyway, my sis is leaving tmr!!! I will be quite lonely this week. hahaha. Although a bit sian, but be patient until next sun! my turn!! MUHAHAHAHA. 7 MORE DAYS. Should i go with my parents to send her? If i go, i have to wake up at 4am -.- cos she has to reach airport at 6am. Somemore tmr i have church and work and PS at night. Zzz. It will be SUPER DUPER SHIONG.

Not forgetting i have PS exam the next day!!!!!!!

No comments: