Sunday, November 2, 2008

IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH ME????? I REALLY WANNA KNOW !!! I dont want to die so early ):

I always have this stupid sharp pain(which comes randomly) at my left chest when i breathe, sometimes i really feel as if my heart's going to burst somehow. Left chest pain means heart pain right? means my heart got problem ah? =S


And then i had it VERY often since young, i think it's super scary. I still rmb there's one time it woke me up during my sleep and i cant sleep and breathe properly the whole night cuz the pain lasted for the whole night. And i've seen the doctor before he couldnt really tell me wat's the problem....

It came again last night for almost whole night(i think) but somehow i fell asleep and it's gone the next morning. phew.. I heard from many ppl they have it too, even my sis told me she and her friends had it, but theirs only last for a short while, unlike mine.

But luckily it's better than last time

anyone has the same problem as me too?

I SERIOUSLY hope it's just a minor problem/sickness!

No comments: