Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got a shock today morning when i bumped into karissa when i was on my way to work, walking to the bus stop opposite BPMC today. haha. She's going to church with family and we took the same bus 176 :D so coincidental !!

well jus now.. my sis was doing luggage packing for her taiwan trip. It reminded me, she's leaving in a week's time. She's leaving at 6am next sun. a bad timing. wanted to send her off but then 6am...u know..er..well.. too bad. HAHAHA. 1.5 hour more to her bday! so here's wishing her an advanced happy birthday in case i might forgot later. D:

ahhhh! and i am going to die if i dont concentrate on studying! I'm hooked to the drama corner with love! Actually I seldom watch dramas one, dunno why i got hooked into it also. haha. OMG luo zhi xiang is so shuai >< At first i watched it on channel U and then after that episode started craving to watch more and more and more! hmm what can i say about the show.. very nice and touching and funny! (i think)

last night didnt sleep cuz hooked to the show which resulted me in falling asleep while working today. lol. geng ar...

>D

stop procrastinating !!!

oh dear. why am i still as slack as ever. an ultimate slacker. ROFL.

No comments: