Saturday, November 1, 2008

BE-GONE with all the portfoliossss and SAS assignments!!!!!

yesterday was officially last day of school, which means exams are coming in around one week's time!!! WOOOOHOOOO~ 开香槟庆祝 !!!

talking about exams, jieying you should seriously STOP slacking and start studying



Jieying do you want to fail again?! you've already failed like siao in JC. Thats ENOUGH.

lol i siao liao? talking and blogging to myself.

anyway,

It's 3 and 9 more days to my father's and sis's birthday

I'll be playing for ballet exams in 3 weeks, ahh a bit scared..haha

My sis's leaving for taiwan in 2 weeks and gone for 2 weeks, and i'll be all alone with my parents at home. lonely lonely. hahaha.

Then after 1 week she left, i'll be leaving for NZ !!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Though all might still seem quite far away, but by the time i knew it i'll be boarding the plane.. hahaha.

oh man Time really flies like nobody's business.

No comments: