Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tinghui !! Bet you like the "cake" dont you? hahaha since you smile until so 灿烂 in the photo. HAHA.

During that few hours where i had to rush off to godparents' house after that, I met up with tinghui weihern & juliana at PS after filming on sat. WH suggested to go xing wang to have high tea, so there we are~ hahaha. long time no see~ happy that we could meet up, heh~.

Im so exhausted now. my eyes are closing. Perhaps the extreme exhaustion im feeling now comes from all the activities accumulated from the week. Im super sleepy n feel like sleeping now, but im not sleeping yet. lol.

there goes my weekends! guess wat work have i done? absolutely NOTHING~ claps claps. My weekends were PACKED like sardines

BUT HENG...

tomorrow is deepavali. I must thank the indians man. they saved me! LOL. I can FINALLY sleep like nobody's business and do my IL.. HAHAHA. well but i need motivation too!!

No comments: