Saturday, October 4, 2008


this is me with my first student and first teachers' day cake! lol

Haha. He's actually my godfather's son. Dont see him like that hor, i think he's actually a damn musically-talented kid. He can improvise(i think sometimes even better than me) as well as play the tune just by listening by ear. I used to play appassionata and islamey at their place and he actually can play them just by listening!!!!! of cuz not the exact notes but you can hear the musical shape is there. I am impressed. haha.

Went to his place just now, and i heard that he is learning to compose songs! *jaws drop* OMG. he is only 6 years old !!! So, i didnt teach him today and i helped him to write down his composition in his manuscript book instead.

HAHA damn pro right?????? Makes me feel lousy huh
jieying work harder ba..lol

No comments: