Friday, October 3, 2008

I tried. I am trying. I am still trying. I don think i can take it any longer.

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO FRAGILE?好像在一刹那就可以一无所有. well maybe it haven reach that stage yet, but i have a feeling it may just end up like that

I can stand anything else, but just cant stand always losing things which i treasure the MOST, and putting up an act like nobody's business.

I have no idea why it always happens to me. i hate it

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL AND FORGET AND ERASE AND DELETE EVERYTHING

OR LET ME HAVE 老人痴呆症 since im 19, consider old already.

Or maybe i'm the one who keeps broading over it too much, maybe things arent as bad as i think, maybe im too sensitive, or maybe... ahh i dunno.

i just dont wish to lose things which i treasure alot, im sure no1 would wish to lose things which mean alot to them as well



sorry, i think i really need to vent out somewhere

No comments: