Thursday, December 4, 2008

YAY I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Did u miss me???? HAHAHA.

reached sg ytd at around 11pm, but only reach home at 1am lol.

anyway i really wanna thank God for giving us safety throughout the whole trip. Accidents MIGHT have happened if we weren't careful enough.

what can i say about NZ? NZ is really a beautiful place! The scenery is really breath-taking! Mountains and ice mountains surrounding you, lakes, flowers, wildlife. Maybe i'll share with u guys what i have done there sometime later. hahahaha. The time there is 5 hours ahead of sg. Temperature can be quite cold and hot at times, coldest at night was 8 degrees and when it's hot it's like same as singapore, just that a bit cooler. And the most unforgettable thing is guess what? we stayed in campervan for 6 nights! the other nights stayed in cabins. The thing is, campervans seem to be a trend there, there are motor campsites all over the place which allow ppl to camp(but must pay la), and on the roads it seem like i see more campervans than cars lol. I feel sort of weird without our campervan now! aahaha.

At some points of the trip my godfather got stern at me for minor things which made me quite annoyed at times. (minor things like the mushroom soup i cook for every1 is too diluted for his taste) Ask me help this help that. Not that i didnt help leh, i help alr he still say. He and his high expectation of me la. sometimes i feel a bit hurt. And also with a baby and 3 kids, it was quite tough. Wat made me annoyed was also the kids run here and there and jumping abt and step on me and screaming. >[

My skin starts to peel liao! (probably cuz of the cold weather) however it's better alr and bad throat. Well everyone gets sick after the trip.


uh i haven touched the piano for 9 days..

No comments: