Thursday, October 1, 2009

tired

I've been sleeping very late these days!!!!!!!!
I'm beginning to have panda eyes
2 presentations in a row this week!!! (tcm and kb studies) ZZZ
Can finally take a small break tmr after presentation before chionging other stuffs...
Exams schedule are out! omg!
It just felt as if school just started yesterday and now it's already coming to an end soon....too fast... really too fast.

Anyway, today an earthquake of 7.6 magnitude strucked Southern Sumatra Indonesia while we were having our SAS theatre! OMG!
Although I didnt really feel anything,(I think I was not feeling so well, so even the building shaked I won't think that much because I'm shaking as well LOL) but many of my friends did! That's how I got to know...


How come I didn't feel it shaking! Maybe I was not feeling too well at that time!

No comments: