Saturday, October 3, 2009

jia lat

I had a very very jia lat stomach pain yesterday! OMG SO SCARY

It happened like this:

I had a very NICE dinner with my godparents and their family outside at Mount Faber Safra(kids wanna go there as it's children's day).

Then after dinner, they didnt send me home, but sent me to queenstown mrt station instead because it was not convenient.

I felt slight stomach pain when i alight their car, and thought that I'll alright until I reached home.

Halfway during the mrt ride, the pain SUDDENLY became very very very bad. It was so bad until I felt like I couldn't breathe! I cannot stand properly, I almost collapsed, I was bending down and trying to adjust position that I could take it because it was so pain.

The stop from clementi to jurong east seems sooooo long.... like forever...

The worse thing is, the people in the train saw me standing, and like wanna faint liao, yet nobody gave up their seats and seemed like pretend like they never see.>[

When I reached jurong east, I chionged out like nobody's business and sit at the seats there because I really felt like collapsing and my legs felt like jelly.
A stranger asked me if I'm ok and offered some stomach pain killers, although I didnt accept his pills, I really appreciated it.

When I was able to walk, I went to the toilet and camped. Only after that, I felt slightly better and managed to take train home. And at home I camped again.


Thank God I'm ok now... so scary...

No comments: