Wednesday, October 7, 2009




Brass platform today! helped hui min with her piece =)
Something really bad happened just about 1 hour before the platform lor!!

I forgot to bring the piano score!!!!!!!!!!!!


In the end, hui min took taxi home and brought the original copy(she photocopied another copy for me)...
I was wondering what's gonna happen if the copy that I forgot to bring is the ONLY copy..
imagine I have to rush to woodlands and rush back to school in 1 hour... omg! crazy!
sorry huimin!!! >.<
so careless of me lah! was arranging my bag, decided not to bring my piano scores and her score "kiap" between my other piano scores so i didnt see...


There was a really bad stinkbomb during choir and orchestra combined practise today @ LFT.. WHO DID IT!!!!
Omg! fresh air please!!!
haiz.... choir practises now are so intensive...
I stand until my legs wanna break and back wanna crack... zzz
Concert on 13 oct and on 25 oct!



Keep having hiccups today!!! zzzz.

No comments: