Sunday, October 4, 2009

I pang seh my dad.. oops >.< didnt mean it..

miscommunication!!


I thought my dad will be coming home to fetch me in the evening after his teaching @ cck and go church together! (because I asked him what time is the thing, he said 7plus...)
SO I waited and waited.... until 7pm like that, I was wondering why he havent come back
I called him but cannot get through
I felt tired so I went to sleep a while, because I thought he'll come back home first...
Then unknownly I slept till 8... and house phone rang


me: hello
dad: "WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"
me: At home(thinking that there's nothing wrong)
dad: WHY ARE U STILL AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!
me: !!! OMG!!! I thought u coming home!


SO actually he meant that I'm supposed to go church myself .......
SO in the end he played without me(means without piano accompaniment)...
I feel so guilty and bad!

No comments: