Saturday, October 3, 2009

nafa fun day

Fortunately I was able to go to the fun day and have fun! my stomach pain luckily recovered by then.

I think it has been about 2 years since the last time I went to wild wild wet with my JC friends. haha.

It was quite fun, but the sun was so blazing hot and strong.
I liked the biggest slide where 4-6 people can sit together on a raft best!
Omg. The water was VERY salty and the water kept going into my mouth.
I was sunburnt! My hands and legs, became so so so wrinkled! as we were in water for quite long..


My face is both black and red now, I dont wanna go out >.<
I'm feeling so tired from yesterday..


I'm helping my dad in piano accompaniment tonight for a small performance for the mooncake festival at church! He's playing the erhu... oh well...
father and daughter playing together, this opportunity doesnt come everytime :)

oh yes! and happy mooncake festival to all!



kb studies presentation's over!! yay!!!
♥ pollypockets

No comments: