Monday, July 6, 2009

UPDATES!! (:

I know it has been a long time since i update on my batam church retreat trip(13 to 15 june)! LOL!
oops I did say i will post pictures
so...
shall update then!


We(my family) met at church at around 8 in the morning. We were separated into 4 buses. we were also separated into different groups. After all the adminstration stuffs, the buses brought us to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to check in and wait for the ferry.




On the way to board the ferry, we had to walk some distance to the boarding point. If i remembered our ferry was called "The Prince". hahaha.




During the 45 mins journey in the ferry


Destination! @ the batam terminal




Then a short bus journey from the terminal(around 5 mins) to Pura Jaya Resort!

My family was separated into 2 rooms!
Mum and dad shared a room by themselves,
my sis and I had the whole room to ourselves. HAHAHA.
But the scenery in our parents' room was nicer!


scenery from my parents' room


scenery from our room

Maybe you cant really see the difference but their room is still nicer than ours cos can see the sea and ours can see more of the building -_-

and this is where we have all our worship and activities..



and i was involved partly in the music team! keyboard of cos. heh heh. Xiuhui, Norman and I took turns to play. It was quite a good learning experience(improvisation) and a chance to worship God using the skill that he has given me (:


okay.. i didnt know i could look so serious...lol..

The food served at the resort was only soso...
Actually i think my mum's cooking was better. haha oops
their food was not very hygenic also, i see flies landing on food


During the second day of the camp was OMG!
because second day was a shopping day!
It gave us super headache calculating how much things cost, trying to convert from rupia to sg dollars.
totally omg. S$1 is around Rupia 6500.
we were like "how much is this ah? how much ah?!?!" LOL
and lunch was not provided in the resort(only that day),
so we had to eat lunch ourselves at the Nagoya Hill shopping centre(30mins bus ride from the resort)
There are smokers EVERYWHERE in the shopping centre.
Smoking inside air-conditioned shopping centre. omg. it sucks.
And i am super sensitive to smoke.


somehow i feel like 1/10 of a millionare! lol!


1 meal costs around 20k to 30k o_O
I saw cheaper ones though


that's what we ate which cost $79200 omg! (in rupia haha)


The baked rice is so deceiving! It looks okay on the menu, but actually it's SO damn tiny bowl can! omg! You compare the spoon size and the bowl.. -_- I think few mouthful can finish liao lor


But luckily they gave us a free mini pizza, if not we'll be hungry still, cos baked rice was so small and somemore i shared it with my sis. -.-

My sis and I went to the arcade there also! Cos we saw they've got the PIU machine! LOL!
It's 5000 rupia for 2 coins
that PIU machine requires 2 coins, a bit cheaper than s'pore lah~




Mum and dad were making themselves comfortable on the "osim chairs" in the arcade LOL!

Some other pics



On the way home!
The ride wasn't as nice as it should be because the exhaust was very smelly!
I am super sensitive!


see the black smoke at left? damn smelly..




Further and further away from batam island..


and nearer to singapore! ( you see all the high-rised buildings)


LASTLY SHALL END WITH A GROUP PHOTO! [:

No comments: