Friday, July 17, 2009

Met up with WQ and rabbit yesterday.








We watched Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs @ Plaza Sing. It was super nice and funny! I like it! I think it's the kind of show for me. And the 3 baby dinosaurs were so so so adorable!

Before the movie, there was a japanese food exhibition at first level, then we bought a box of 12 mini donuts and shared. $4 for 12. It was delicious! :D

After the movie ended, we bumped into Li meng and Zi lu and from them we only realised we could have gotten the student price($6) on weekdays before 6pm. -_-


I had a funny conversation with my sis when I told her I was going to watch Ice Age 3.

Me: I'm going to watch Ice age 3!
Sis: *laugh* not harry potter?
Me: Why must it be harry potter?
Sis: It's the 1st day Harry Potter movie came out and you all go Ice age 3, very funny leh
Me: funny meh? we like ice age more what
Sis: Everybody all rushing to cinema to watch harry potter, then u all squeeze with them to watch ICe age 3
Me: -__- lol

HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway after the movie ended, we went to eat dinner at kopitiam.
Then we were at the hong kong cafe, and rabbit saw the menu which says "siew mai 一笼 $2.80" and she damn happy and bought it cos she thought 一笼 there were 12 siew mais, then in the end there only 3 tiny ones. and she totally gave the -_- face. Somemore she da bao and need to add 20 cents more. hahaha. super funny! but poor rabbit..

Then we all ate ice cream and rabbit's prepaid card entitle her to a piece of kfc chicken and she treated me. So nice of her!


That's all for now. I guess.


School in 2 days time! sigh!

No comments: