Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jieying wants to thank God that he really saved her from retaking a module!
And that she is still able to continue studying even though she didnt get a single scholarship
And that things have turned better.


Have just gone through the first week of school.
I'm still not THAT busy(but busy still LOL), cuz choir, composition and sight-singing have not started as dr Goh is not back yet, and PS havent start too
so at least still can relax a tiny winy bit.
wait till all the lessons starts man.
Doesnt look like it's gonna be easy.
There are more lessons which starts earlier in the morning(9am)and it's 2 hour lesson
and on tuesday it's two 2-hour lessons in a row from 9am to 1pm.
Ugh I don like!
I was slightly late for almost all my 9am lessons except for the first day and this is just the 1st week. How sia? :S
and I kena theory group ldr I don like!
And we've decided to take guitar for CDE(cross disciplinary elective)
no idea how is it going to be like as we will required to practise which means another instrument to practise
and keyboard studies is now all of academic work(similar to dr kan's) which was totally different from year 1 which was practical work, gosh


Not forgetting to mention
Yesterday Li Yundi performed Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1 with the SSO!
but before Li Yundi's solo which was the 2nd half of the concert, the SSO played the Rustic Wedding Symphony Op. 26.






Although not perfect, but awesome still!
I think quite worth it for the price of my ticket. ha ha ha ha
Oh I didnt get Yundi's autograph...

No comments: