Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yesterday I missed my stop while on the way home without realising.
Ended up at marsiling station.
So, I had to take one stop back.
Missing a stop was already bad enough, then something lame happened to me while I was waiting for the train @ marsiling station.
I felt that somebody was looking at me. Saw a guy looking at me.
Then I quickly turned my head away and walked further away.
It didnt make things better.
Suddenly, I heard somebody calling me "whoi" then i turned and got a shock because THAT GUY (WHO WAS LOOKING AT ME) WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
To make things worse, he asked if I could give him my number just like that and even asked for my age.
I TOTALLY WAS LIKE "WTF?!!?!!" Then I told him "it's none of your business" LLOL
Only after I said that, he walked away with that you-better-watch-out facial expression. scary. lol. He looked like a small boy to me though. pai kia. later ask his gang come find me. lol. Luckily the train came not long after then I quickly board the train.
*phew*

didnt know such crazy people exist. -.-


Anyway saw the very negative reviews on the Li Yun di concert last friday.

Although the comments mentioned in the review were somehow quite true, but i think it's really quite mean to criticize his playing in the newspaper until so badly. hmm. Although his playing was really not up to standard, but I thought at least it wasn't bad until there wasn't a single good thing about it. That's what I felt. But maybe it's the attitude that he had for this concert that was not so pleasing.



I performed Khatchaturian Toccata for music platform today.
Glad that I did not mess it up. Thank God.
Thanks friends for the mental support! haha

No comments: