Monday, January 19, 2009

know something? im supposed to be in sch now singing haydn's mass. lol. but im here.

so, if you are wondering why, it's...

Because of my annoying sore throat cough runny nose which STILL doesnt have any signs of recovering.......

I've decided.to see doctor(my hse downstairs) for 2nd time(which means another hole in pocket).I seriously dont feel good at all and this time is certainly NOT a good time to be sick la. why am i always sick at the wrong time. I seriously want to recover before CNY(so that i can eat all the CNY goodies HAHAHA).ARGH.


talking abt doctor, that doctor super funny lah, got one time my sis vomitted and he thought my sis was pregnant! hahahah! I WAS LIKE "HELLO MY SIS IS ONLY SEC 3 AND IN A GIRLS SCHOOL HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY BE PREGNANT LOL"


what's more, I've alr missed 2 sessions of choir(I've only gone for 1 time so far)and miss many days of work alr. thank goodness ms lovell is a nice person.


anyway away from the topic, i've been watching magic shows in 综艺大哥大 by 刘谦, really made me drop my jaws and feel like giving up my piano to learn magic! HAHAHAHAAHHAHAH.okok i know thats really beyond my wildest imagination.



pls let me get well soon soon soon!!

No comments: