Saturday, January 31, 2009

finally have time to update! lol.

had dinner cum cell at fiona's place just now :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS PRESENTATION'S OVER!!! FINALLY I CAN HAVE A GOOD SLEEP TONIGHT!!! have not been having enough sleep this ENTIRE week. another week has passed again!!

OMG THIS WEEK IS HELL !!!

rushing presentation throughout the week! even during CNY i brought my laptop to msia to do, and there is this sense of burden when you know you havent finish what you are supposed to do and this feeling has been revolving around me this whole week.now it's finally gone~ but there's other work coming up! argh.


~CNY~


well similar to previous years i went to my 姑姑's house on chinese new year eve( sun) to have reunion dinner. however this year my family only ate dinner with grandpa 大姑姑 cuz my 表姐and family needa go somewhere else.

then on first day of cny, my whole family went to msia to visit relatives on my mum's side. long bang 六姨丈's car. we almost lost our way cos of the msia new custom lol. and and.. my cousin has his own car alr and he's only 18! so cool lor! i also wanna learn driving one day!!! (but no car leh ): only got scooter)

this year's a bit diff cuz when we went back to sg on tues, me and my sis went over to 六姨's house for a night(without my parents around). yay freedom! hahahahah. we went to singapore river 春到河畔 at night! the trip was not bad(though there was ALOT OF PEOPLE)! cuz our parents wld rarely bring us out ):








lazy to upload all, if u wanna see more pics go my facebook =)

actually we din do anything much there also, only eat LOL. and mind you, the food there looked delicious but it tasted the opposite. eat shark fin soup $2.50, no shark fin but alot soup n egg. pineapple fried rice $3 no pineapple at all and like no taste. -.-.

and after sleeping over for a night at my aunt's place, i got red spots all over me and super duper itchy for unknown reason! mayb is due to mosquitos! but it's a bit funny that one night i can get so many bites. then next day sis n i went to our respective school straight.

I guess thats all for my new year.

No comments: