Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I GUESS TODAY IS JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST REALLY SERIOUSLY NOT MY DAY.


1) i forgot to bring my handphone and im out almost the whole day. sucks. (i guess you will agree with me that it definitely feels somewhat awkward without ur hp with u.)

2) NOTHING WENT INSIDE ME, ESPECIALLY DURING THEORY LECTURE.

3) In the middle of theory lecture i realised my keychain broke into 2. BIG SIGH. Chloe just gave me like 1 day ago. =.="

4) DURING AURAL I REALISED STUFFS(CARDS AND $$$$) IN MY WALLET DROPPED OUT AND MADE A MESS IN MY BAG

5) During keyboard studies i had a BAD TERRIBLE headache and i felt feverish. so i wanted to check if i had fever so i measured and indeed i really had a slight fever. crap...

6) I was hoping my father can come and fetch me cos i was feeling unwell, and I JUST GOT THE NEWS THAT MY GRANDPA GOT ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL AND BOTH MY PARENTS ARE IN HOSPITAL. -.-

7) Bus 913 JUST NICE went off just when i came down the bus interchange.


GREAT day isn't it? and what makes it even greater is i haven finish our lovely history lecturer's work which is to be handed up TOMORROW.

No comments: