Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi all. There goes my first week of school. time is going too fast!!! SLOW DOWN!. and my brain is already going chibaboom with so many freaking hw to do -.-. I MISS PORKFORLIOSss?

this week is tiring man, had been sleeping late and not sleeping well. had been rushing dr kan recordings(probably fell sick cos of that) , went hospital visit my grandpa on thurs and cell jus nw.

anw my grandpa is discharged ytd! :D(went to hospital n he's gone LOL-.- relatives din inform us in time so it became family dinner at hospital instead lol, but aft tt went to relative's hse visit him) glad that he's ok! KNOW WHAT? he is NINETY-FOUR YEARS OLD ALREADY. COOL RIGHT HAHA. LONG LIFE.

my throat still hurts and im starting to cough. YUCKS.

AM I COMMITING MYSELF TO TOO MUCH THINGS? nt 4geting my work! ):

very tired and tmr he still want me go his hse in morning.. sian.


off to slp! bye

No comments: