Saturday, June 14, 2008

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! Nafa finally accepted me!!!!! thank GOD !!! School starts on July 21.
still I'm TOO HAPPY FOR WORDS.. yay yay yay yay yay yay ! ~~ finally a pleasant reply after waiting for so damn long. phew... I was in the reserved list and i thought i couldnt make it.

*heaved a sigh of relief*

Yesterday i had my performance and i played aLOT of wrong notes. None of my family members came. -.- My mother only called me to ask what time was my performance when i was abt to play which was obviously TOO LATE -.-. My father said he wanted to come but he didnt. My sis went to play arcade with her frens.

At least I felt quite contented that some of my friends watched my performance, thanks alot for coming XD (and so sorry for leaving so fast) if not i think nobody's there at all to support me lol. My sec sch friends were like so late and missed it. -.- I finished playing liao and they are like still waiting for bus and some still at MRT -.- some jus turned back and went home as soon as they heard i finished playing.. -.- Though i felt quite disappointed, but still thanks for the effort. @ least I met 2 of them and went cwp together so there is still some reason for the trip

When i was at the waiting room, I told the lady there that my friends are rushing here, and she said she will let them listen at the waiting area if they rushed there in time but still they didnt come lol. Normally ppl are not allowed to go in at all.

seems like maple friends are better than my sec sch friends. lol. jus kidding.

we had some communication problems, hope next time wont happen liao but i don think got next time cos don think they'll want to come again=/

lastly, shall end with a guild photo lol

@ chuan1's new hse jurong west

No comments: