Sunday, June 1, 2008

I SHOULD BE HAPPY!!!! NOBODY IS AT HOME!!! BUT I FEEL LONELY!!!! haha.. My family members went to malaysia when i came back from malaysia.. -_-"

anw, the melaka trip was GOOD

shall elaborate more when i'm able to load the pics

I just got the letter from SMTA (Singapore Music Teachers' Association), check this out heh :

2nd SMTA Performers' Festival 2008

Date: 13 june fri
Time: 3.10pm(my reporting time)
Venue: Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music, Recital studio(1st level)
FREE public admission

the whole Festival Performances are from 9am-830pm

i'm performing a solo piece, which is
TADA........ Balakirev - Islamey Oriental Fantansy ( considered 1 of the hardest pieces hahaha)

friends, families and all are invited !!!!!
so come and support if u can !!! HAHAHAAHA

No comments: