Thursday, June 5, 2008

BPMC LI SHI CAMP 2008- Melaka Hotel Equatorial

At first, i didnt want to go cos i din really know most the ppl in church, but it was really GOOD. I didnt regret :D Everything was good i guess, especially the food !!! YUMYUMYUM. I've never enjoy such LUXURY in my life. HAHAHA. Many thanks to Jiafa lao shi cos he was the one who insisted and asked me to go.


setting off...


bus journey


reached hotel equatorial


distributing keys for our rooms...


the room in the hotel set aside for our activities


scenery from 19th floor



first time i had chicken rice balls

it was a very big snake =/
























can u spot me? lol

THE MOST FUNNY PHOTO AWARD GOES TO :


HAHAHA..



i think this is funny too lol (it was pasted in a shopping mall)

i guess thats all.. lazy to post all.. too many pics liao


and i'm feeling sian.


we're always nagged by our father, it seems like whatever we do he will comment and scold. how sian can that be? Maybe it's the rebellious nature of teenagers that whatever their parents say, they will think that they're too naggy or controlling too much. is it?or is it not? I dunno la. But he said something a few days ago which make me feel hurt. While i was on his scooter to woodlands mrt, as usual he nags at me and he said that i even a college like jc also drop out, and he thought that in playing the piano, no matter what, his daughter wont lose to others so easily but now due to the fact that i'm in NAFA's reserved list, he said i was hopeless. HOPELESS. yaya i know.

haiz.

No comments: