Monday, June 9, 2008

4 days more to the music festival concert.

felt a bit disappointed cos most of the ppl i asked either cant make it or not interested i guess. =( i should just give up asking anymore.. but nvm.. i'll still try my best to play my best on that day.
those cant make it i can understand la, but some can make it de come support a while also cant meh lol somemore is free admission. Last time i also went to support their concerts also ma.. =(
It is not the first time.

Knowing that most of my friends are waiting to enter Uni, i felt really disappointed with myself. Even my parents are always comparing me with those around me, saying that "people are entering uni but what abt u?" I REALLY REGRET GIVING UP MY A LVLS JUST LIKE THAT. It's all cuz of that deceiving words of the principal that made me give up. She told me that i cant even have a A lvl cert if i fail ANY subjects, but my friend got CSE also can enter uni. I feel cheated !!!

And when people ask me "which sch are u in now?" I really don feel like answering.

nafa nafa when are u giving me an answer? going mid june liao leh.. pls don let me wait so long and reject me in the end. How am i going to face my parents? or face myself? It concerns my future..*cross hands*

No comments: