Monday, June 30, 2008

wakao... this is so freaking irritating!!!

what a colourful life i have at home! My life at home only revolves around nothing but 练琴. The stupid "练琴" is forever my father's favourite phrase. Morning wake up first thing he ask me to do is 练琴 练琴 练琴 练琴. I hate it because it ruins my mood totally everytime he said it, and he said that dunno how many times everyday. arrrgggggggggh

went to esperanza III at RP last fri with karissa, saw penny and her friend. They played many jap songs.. quite nice.. yea.. i like the last song the most where they stood up and play their instruments, and they en
ded very nicely.. haha.


The audience was not very cooperative though. lol.

A sms tone disrupted the performance and I heard wild screams and claps when there is supposed to be silence.. lol.. And i heard ppl making fun of the conductor's name.. so bad..

The choir still got room for improvement..

I like their band uniform too, so jap style!


Gd job kaiyih!


Yesterday we went to suntec city see see walk walk... Maple 3rd anniversay birthday bash was held there. Didnt really participate in their games, only collected some gifts. Maple Postcards at the redemption counter and maple birthday suit upon verification of account. At least we came early, cos the others who came late didnt get to collect the
birthday suit lol

No comments: