Monday, February 18, 2008

Maybe u've forgotten, but I still remember.

I still remember that once i told u i need 100sealed teddy bears and u went to hunt for me, u scrolled my top for me, scrolled pole arm for me and even gave me 10m for it, even went broke cuz u wanted to scroll a good DE for me, and even also bought cash clothes for me from top to btm. Im really thankful for all these. thank you.

I still rmb tt knowing your char was only 1 lvl away from 4th job, i helped u chiong whole day instead of training my own char, n u noe that very seldom that i can play whole day so even if i wan to chiong, i could have chiong my own char. I also rmb i used to bring ur prz to leafre and help u bump ur post in forum n when u are scrolling stuff i always try my best to help u search throughout the fm for the stuff that u need. all these i did it willingly.

are all these memories gone? maybe. but to me all these are happy memories cuz it made me happy. u once said "rmb this day as ur happiest day" indeed it's my happiest day lol. Aiya but all these was long time ago n looking at the way things are going now, i can only console myself tt at least i still have a free ring so i'll feel better

Perhaps i should just don care abt it anymore and stop thinking abt these memories so my maple life will be better ~ DON CARE~~~ I only care about $$$$ lol

moral of the story : nothing in this earth is forever

No comments: