Saturday, February 9, 2008

[4 Feb]
went out with ernah n ria to city hall area walk walk.. lol.. cuz i cannot stand my mother's nagging.

[5 Feb]
went shopping with yisi to Jurong point. LOL it has been 2 years since we go out together

[6-9 Feb]
My whole family went to malaysia(grandpa's house) to 拜年。 came back today at 7am plus lol.

My father only went for the first day, my mum, sis n i stayed overnight for 2 days. As we had nothing much to do, my dad went outside to draw a pic of my grandpa's house.

Photobucket
here's a pic of his masterpiece

Photobucket
and the real photo of my grandpa's house

compare and contrast. lol.
nice right? don need tell me i noe it's nice.. XD
ok haha anyway some random pics we took cuz we had nothing much to do there...

Photobucket
my sis watching my dad draw

Photobucket
US !!!

Photobucket
"artistic shot" by my sis lol

Photobucket
bored until................................

Photobucket
the dog which is loved by my 四姨

received alot of angbaos because my mum had alot of siblings(but not all the angbao $$ is mine),

and......................

the highlight of the trip is that i bought a new pillow bolster!!! HAHA

No comments: