Sunday, February 3, 2008

as usual la, every sat my mum's at home and i will tio nag day and night. WIPE THIS !!! WIPE THAT !!!! NEW YEAR COMING FASTER TIDY YOUR TABLE!!!! WIPE THE WINDOWS !!!! bla bla bla she and her never-ending "music".

At night i was using the com and watching the tv, then she nag and shout then go switch off my com and tv then keep shout at me then start to hit me then i was very angry and bu shuang so i talked back then she hit even more then i shout she also shout then she hit hit hit. And end up i was really angry i asked her to go and die. I know i shouldnt have said that and i feel bad about it. haiz. felt super sad. Teck yi , thks for ur comfort.

tomorrow she's on leave again...................................... someone save me!!!!


today went to church until 6pm~ =.= cuz teck yi asked me to go so go lor. lol. played captain's ball and badminton. very tireddd. haha, but it's good that i made some new friends.. ><

No comments: