Tuesday, July 3, 2007

THE WORLD DOESNT LIKE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

KANASAI.

why this kinda bad things always happen TO ME? I don understand WHY that person is treating me like this? like when You wish that person happy birthday and that person didnt even thank u and instead replied with 3 dots. How WOULD you feel ah ???????????????? If nv reply still nvm, DOT ME for wad

And since i didnt msg u and u also don seem to bother at all, perhaps it means that i am insignificant and like a piece of shit to u ba? OK NVM. u don sms me, I SMS U LOR. EVEN I SMS U TELLING U I FEEL SAD CUZ OF U, U JUS TELL ME U WAN TO SLEEP AND CLOSE SESAME LIAO. YOU ROCK MY SOCKS MAN !

I keep telling myself "u are not that bad u are not that bad" but now i really think U ARE BAD, cuz u don care abt other ppl's feelings, ESPECIALLY ME. YES, u denied that i am a piece of shit to u but u're treating me the SHITTY WAY so that makes me a piece of shit. IF U REALLY THINK I AM SHIT, THEN TELL ME LA, SO I KNOW WAD. IF U DON TELL ME, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW I AM SHIT TO U? If i am not shit to u, then why are treating me the shitty way? don u have past experiences before? don u noe IT HURTS?

LOL. IS THIS CALL KARMA? U are treating me like how the ppl in the past are doing to u. i am your fa xie tong?

SERIOUSLY, THINGS CANT GO ON IN THIS MANNER.

TELL U SOMETHING... I AM GIVING UP !!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN I CANT I AM FORCING MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!
aiya so wad? maybe it wont even affect u la.. u wont bother one.. give up give up lor.. nothing big. i 4ever don contact u, u oso nothing one

right? if im right i guess i've definitely made the right choice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway,
I got back my chem paper today. Mdm Goh said alot of ppl failed but she said i improved ! yay
I got a grade which is between U and S. So it's a T? haha =P

No comments: