Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I feel so discouraged. feel so hopeless. feel so 绝望. I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING !!!!!! I WISHED I CAN JUST GIVE UP A LEVELS. Is it that i am not capable enough to do A levels? why do i keep getting UUUUUUUUU???!!! keep failing all the time. I fail until numb le

Once again my Mid year results is shit. I failed like almost everything AGAIN. It's not like i never put in any effort. I studied. I tried. I wonder what will happen to me this time, after seeing the principal( already the 3rd time im drinking coffee with her). Sigh. I don even know if i have the chance to work even harder for my prelims or not. I don even know if i have the chance to stay in PJC.I will ONLY know what will happen after 28 July(meet the parents). I simply have no mood to study..

Im already feeling so negative cuz of that person, although i know that person doesn't give damn about me at all. If my results weren't so bad, i wont be feeling so miserable now. At least if i pass it will give me a sense of achievement but NO, i didnt even manage to pass even 1 subject. Can u believe that my BEST grade is only a sub-pass ?!

well, im performing piano on college day(14 july). Im playing la campanella i guess and another piece(not confirm yet), and Im playing for the principal tmr. scary. =x Im always there to watch that person's performance, of cuz i wished that that person is also there to see me perform, but guess not....................sigh.

U told me u wont ignore me AGAIN. But now, aren't u ignoring me again? sigh.

today went out with PKY and ZM after sch. play arcade to release stress=)

No comments: